Parents play an important role in the successful functioning of the school. The parents are requested to go through the prospectus and homework diary carefully and advise their wards to adhere to the rules and regulations of the institution and co-operate in the smooth functioning of the school.
- Please ensure your child attends school regularly, completes all assignments, participates in all school activities and devotes adequate time for reading of daily lessons.
- Every student must carry the homework diary to school every day. The homework diary is the mode of communication between the parent and the school. Kindly check and sign your child’s homework diary every day.
- Attendance on last working day before school vacation and re-opening day of every academic session is compulsory. Students who fail to be present will have to pay a fine. Hence parents are advised against extending the period of vacation.
- Students are expected to maintain a record of 90% attendance. 100% attendance is awarded recognition.
- Parents wishing to withdraw their child from the school at the end of the year must inform the Principal in writing on or before 10th March of the academic year. Otherwise I term fee has to be paid for the next academic year.
- If you criticize your child’s teacher or the school in his/her presence, he/she will lose respect for the teacher and consequently cease to learn from them. If you have a genuine concern please meet the Principal or communicate with her in writing with your name. Anonymous letters will not be entertained.
- Parents must send a written request two days in advance for any certificate to be issued by the school office. The request must include all details of the addressee.
- Whole hearted co-operation and support of all parents is sought in all activities of the school to ensure effective discipline and to develop the school into a centre of excellence.